Corporate and Business Law
- Corporate and Business Law
- Public Procurement
- International Business Facilitation
- Business to Business Debt Collection
- Personal Injury
- International Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
- International Trade Law
- Labour Law
- Accounting Services – Business Restructuring
- Real Estate and Restitution
- Intellectual Property, Cyber-Intelligence and Security
- Protection of Human Rights
Corporate and Business law embraces a diverse and wide-ranging legal and regulatory terrain. The former focuses on the distribution of goods and services in a marketplace. Conversely, business law addresses the formation and structuring of companies, mergers, acquisitions and the rights of stakeholders. There are differences but also significant complementarity.
Gostynski and Partners assists clients to successfully navigate this complex legal landscape with clarity and efficiency by eliminating obstacles, minimising risks and facilitating your business growth.