Intellectual Property, Cyber-Intelligence and Security
- Corporate and Business Law
- Public Procurement
- International Business Facilitation
- Business to Business Debt Collection
- Personal Injury
- International Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
- International Trade Law
- Labour Law
- Accounting Services – Business Restructuring
- Real Estate and Restitution
- Intellectual Property, Cyber-Intelligence and Security
- Protection of Human Rights
Regardless of location; businesses, institutions and individuals increasingly operate in expanding and interconnected digital environments. These not only offer a range of new opportunities and services but also increase exposure to active risks and threats, including data breaches, privacy invasion, theft of proprietary information, online fraud, misinformation and other adverse actions.
In close collaboration with associates and technical specialists in Europe and the US, Gostynski and Partners offers clients the ability to counter online threats through managed cyber-intelligence. This approach ensures risks are fully evaluated and rendered more manageable before they cause major harm or disruption.
This is complemented with legal counsel on appropriate strategies and regulations related to the protection of intellectual property, proprietary information, personal privacy and confidentiality in digital domains.