- Corporate and Business Law
- Establish your business in Poland
- Personal Counsel
- Public Procurement
- International Business Facilitation
- Personal Injury
- Business to Business Claims Recovery
- International Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
- International Trade Law
- Labour Law
- Accounting Services – Business Restructuring
- Real Estate and Restitution
- Intellectual Property, Cyber-Intelligence and Security
- Protection of Human Rights
With on-going restructuring and rapid economic growth, the Polish labour market is both dynamic and challenging. For employers and employees alike, the priority is to define working arrangements that are efficient, equitable, fair and fully compliant with the essential laws and regulations.
Gostynski and Partners have deep insights and experience in all aspects of Polish labour law focused on the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees. The solutions offered are customised to the requirements of each client or business. They maximise the potential, minimise the costs and eliminate obstacles for all stakeholders operating in the Polish, European and international work-environments.