- Corporate and Business Law
- Establish your business in Poland
- Personal Counsel
- Public Procurement
- International Business Facilitation
- Personal Injury
- Business to Business Claims Recovery
- International Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
- International Trade Law
- Labour Law
- Accounting Services – Business Restructuring
- Real Estate and Restitution
- Intellectual Property, Cyber-Intelligence and Security
- Protection of Human Rights
Over the years, Gostynski and Partners have provided legal advice to individuals with special circumstances in terms of their assets and personal wealth, lifestyle choices and aspirations, as well as risks associated with business and estate management. The term ‘high net worth’ individual is widely used but this does not truly capture the complexity and sensitivity of the challenges faced by such valued clients.
Our senior partners offer personalised counsel based on credible experience and a detailed understanding of the Polish, European and US legal context. Using a multidisciplinary approach, our singular goal is to avoid unrealistic expectations and deliver practical solutions focused on improving the well-being of clients. Mutual trust, confidence, privacy, confidentiality and most importantly, peace of mind are assured.