- Corporate and Business Law
- Public Procurement
- International Business Facilitation
- Business to Business Debt Collection
- Personal Injury
- International Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
- International Trade Law
- Labour Law
- Accounting Services – Business Restructuring
- Real Estate and Restitution
- Intellectual Property, Cyber-Intelligence and Security
- Protection of Human Rights
Public procurement law regulates the procurement of goods and services by government and its institutions. Conducting business with government can be profitable but it requires an intimate understanding of procedures and legal requirements (within the EU and Poland).
For companies wishing to undertake public procurement in Poland, Gostynski and Partners offers professional guidance, which ensures efficiency, transparency and accountability. This not only promotes good business practice but also ensures the principles of good governance are respected throughout a successful procurement process.