Real Estate and Restitution
- Corporate and Business Law
- Public Procurement
- International Business Facilitation
- Business to Business Debt Collection
- Personal Injury
- International Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
- International Trade Law
- Labour Law
- Accounting Services – Business Restructuring
- Real Estate and Restitution
- Intellectual Property, Cyber-Intelligence and Security
- Protection of Human Rights
Gosytnski and Partners has a well established track record of efficiently managing real estate transactions in Poland for private and business clients. This includes all aspects of sale, purchase and management of the related assets.
A particular focus is the management of historical restitution claims for properties in Poland unlawfully seized during wartime Nazi occupation and during the post war years by Soviet-backed Communist regimes.
Cooperating with international partners, academia, historical archives and various justice institutions, Gostynski and Partners offers counsel to those seeking restitution and reparations. While many historical claims are highly complex and require long term commitment, we offer clients an honest appraisal of the likelihood of success. Furthermore, we strive to uncover and provide factual details of events which, although fading in living memory, still have great personal, historical and cultural significance.