International Trade Law
- Corporate and Business Law
- Establish your business in Poland
- Personal Counsel
- Public Procurement
- International Business Facilitation
- Personal Injury
- Business to Business Claims Recovery
- International Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
- International Trade Law
- Labour Law
- Accounting Services – Business Restructuring
- Real Estate and Restitution
- Intellectual Property, Cyber-Intelligence and Security
- Protection of Human Rights
Globally, economic liberalization has created imbalances with distinct ‘winners’ and ‘losers,’ and also introduced complexity into international trade laws. This complexity brings with it both opportunities and liabilities that must be identified and carefully managed.
Gostynski and Partners offers legal advice in international trade law to ensure clarity, full compliance and efficiency for businesses including ‘start ups,’ SMEs and larger corporations with transnational arrangements.
The international trade situation is in a state of considerable flux even within defined regulatory structures such as the EU. Consequently, our approach is analytical, practical and adaptable. We offer clients the most contemporary and relevant legal options, while remaining sensitive to future changes.